Tuesday, September 19, 2006

it's been a while since i've updated. nothing new uni wise other than mucked up exams and last minute cramming assignments.

J... that's pretty much what's been going on. the past week, study break, has been one hellava ride. we have had misunderstandings after misunderstandings, and then making up after that. pretty much kept in touch with him throughout the week.... got to know him alot better.

it scares me. he's nothing quite like i've met before. he's so like me... yet so unlike me. did i also mention that he's younger and a ladies' man? let's try listing some of the similarities.

1. he loves polos. massive polo collection like i have. all sorts of colours.
2. he's a beemer person. oh, that's so me.
3. he wants 12 kids!! it's been my dream for ages, yeah xing?
4. same taste in scent, we're so loving kenneth cole fragrance.
5. he drools heaps when he sleeps. just like me.
6. he likes his partner tan. i'm allergic to fair guys (other than for bestie, G!).
7. a major procastinator: shares the same motto as me "hardwork pays off later, laziness pays off now".
8. he loves garfield as a kid. i still do actually.
9. we love statement tees!!
10. he's so asian yet so non-asian. just like people think i'm ABC.
11. we muck arnd like crazy but beneath it all, its as serious as russian roulette.
12. he loves GOD fiercely. i like and respect.
13. he loves his flip flops. i cannot live without mine too.
14. we wanted to be high school drop outs. now, what do you know, we're in the same uni!

he's so like me. it scares me.
i must stickwitu.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home