Tuesday, August 15, 2006

i know i haven't been online in ages hey. my apologies. completely flat out. moved out of my house @ fairway into an apartment in west perth. unpacked most of my stuff other than for my clothes. in addition, i bought a car!! yeh, you heard me right. spent a few days looking at cars and finally settled for a burgundy wine red nissan tiida sedan st-s. pretty neat for a brand new car. now.. i got to rush for my license. haha. really happy because it was a compromised between the hyundai getz (hatchback) that my dad wanted and the misubishi lancer that i wanted. will post peekchers up of my car when i got the chance to.

things are lil sour between my ex-housemate crys and i. i think she is being deliberately unfair by insisting i clean up the bathroom and kitchen. these are the "problematic" areas in our house and there are other people living in the house other than me who use these areas more than me. it is unreasonable to expect me alone to clean up these 2 areas. in effect, its almost like cleaning the whole house because i already did the living room. kinda ticked. but i'm trying to negotiate cleaning one area and crys cleaning the other. illness (her excuse for not doing anything) is not sufficient. i have been sick for triple the time that she has been. boo.

school work is piling up really high and i haven't been doing much. been too busy dealing with the moving of house, cleaning my new house, unpacking, building things like a self-assembled bookcase and chairs.... its just been thoroughly exhausting. since my dad's been here, i have had unlimited supply of biscuits and supper too!! i am growing really fat. the slight relief i have is that i have been hitting the gym 2-3 times a week. i hope to maintain it at 3 times a week. we'll see. i have too huge a weakness for strawberry tarts, m&ms and supper to maintain my post wisdom teeth weight. we'll see how it goes. hehe.

oh. and a huge i miss you to all my darlings: gerald, markie, jeffie, xing, caro, queenin.. oh my goodness, i'm missing you guys heaps. come to perth now!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home