Saturday, August 05, 2006

been really busy and, not to mention, ill these few days. i am way behind in my readings and work for a variety reasons - sickness, packing up my room and property hunting. it's official - i'll be moving out in the new few days. what's even more amazing is that i haven't even found a place yet. i'm just gonna move to a hotel for the time being. i know... it takes a huge amount of faith.

i am just feeling really lethargic and am aching all over. and i'm only halfway done with my packing. my accumulation of notes, course readers and textbooks from the past 4 years took up 6 boxes!! and i haven't even packed my current semester's books yet. my clothes.. haha. it's 3 packed suitcases and counting. i've run out of suitcases, they have to fit into duffels and whatever hygenic container i can find. really tired.

i haven't been to the gym in ages. i cannot even remember when. i am gonna force myself to hit the gym for 1hr before church tmr. it recharges me before a long day. will have to be at the gym by 0800 in order to get an hour's worth of solid workout. tina and i leave for church at 0905 usually. as for tonight, i'll be doing work and packing.... i slept the whole arvo away because i was too weak to do anything. i cldn't even move properly. but after a hearty dinner, i hope to sustain tonight.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home