Tuesday, August 01, 2006

010806.

oh my goodness. time passes so fast. rach prays "please make the next 4 months fly by"..

tuesdays are meant to be like my "catch up" day whereby i clear my readings and tuts for wednesday because i don't have class. but in true princess fashion, i procastinated and procastinated. eat, sleep, eat, sleep, sing, eat, eat, sleep.. it's 2125hr and oh my goodness, i have done nothing! tonight is gonna be one hellava night. i'm gonna be like those agitated cats rushing about. i've got my trusted buddies with me - coffee, chocolate and biscuits - hopefully to last me tonight. because i don't think i'll be sleeping much tonight.

colin, my NUM buddy, sent me an awesome song last night. to tell you the truth, i'm not really into certain "eccentric" genres, although i am appreciate they exist and stuff. so when colin told me that junior and him are crazy over this genre (electronica) and group (late night alumni).. i was open to giving it a shot. turns out to be awesome. it's not mainstream music but it's enchantingly haunting. the lead has this very haunting, surreal voice - gives me goosebumps. and there i thought my immortal was it. the song's titled "meant to be", i tried searching up the lyrics but found none. like colin said, "listen and you'll weep". yes... indeed. it's amazing. i'll share it with you guys some time.

winter is deadly. i am growing fatter by the day. doesn't seem like gym can save me! *sobs in despair* how the crap do chicks lose 10kg? i cannot even lose 2kg! maybe i'm meant to stay fat.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home