Monday, July 31, 2006

since i have been missing in action for a long time, its gonna be hard trying to blabber everything in paragraphs.. so hang in there for my infamous dot points.

- mondays are my super long days. so please don't think i'm angry with you or something if i give you a BLACK face. i have 6 hours of class in a row, without any breaks whatsoever.

- i bumped into marc sim today! that hottie! after not seeing him for 3 years (he went back to singapore to serve his national service after college). he is starting this semester @ uwa studying sports science. he's every bit just as yummy as ever. my mum adores him, and so do i.

- big brother 2006! now... i know my singaporean friends are fascinated by this reality show i talk about. a buncha strangers all staying in a house, cut off from outside contact and being "governed" by an invisible person called big brother. it's like the 6th season but i only started watching it this year. and the guy i was rooting to win, JAMIE, won!! woohoo! my loyalties are still with dino, who unfortunately got evicted... but jamie's awesome. he was from my uni before too. damn!

- it was amy's bday on saturday and we had an awesome time. wasn't feeling too well earlier on in the day but i managed to make it for an awesome dinner at terrazza and then clubbing at metro's. not a clubber in perth so on my debut night, i bumped into heaps people i haven't seen in ages!! people from law fac like alicia, andrew, vinh and the much detestable byron, college mates like cheryl baby and a few other people whose name i cannot remember, uni people like the commerce people and alia... oh, and derrick from sjsm church in singapore! it seems almost like the whole world. sheesh.

- i know a couple of people were a lil confused with my msn nickname the other day "yummylicious JW". haha. yeahs, i didn't realise how controversial it was until someone was like asking "reminising?" THEN I REALISED. so for the record, no.. that was the last thing on my mind. let's just say JW is this hottie younger than me. yeahs, i have paedophilic tendencies. sighs, i think it comes with age. it's a pity i didn't see him at uni today... was really looking forward to seeing him.

- the uni gym has "hidden treasures". i have been seeing this 2 hotties at the gym. today i was kinda mean to one of them. *pulls a sad face* i regret. i was collecting my bags from the shelves and out of nowhere, this fat dude popped up right in front of me. i was, for a moment, fearful of being banged down (as i was at metros) and stumbled backwards.... into one of the hotties who was apparently behind me. i didn't even know he was behind me! i must say... he has a very nice chest. *hehe* he was so polite and kept apologising. but it's my fault lor! sighs, i was too stunned to say anything and picked my bags up and walked off. i feel SO bad. i must smile at him the next time i see him.

- current track stuck in my head: nick lachey's "what's left of me". awesome. i'm going out of my mind. i'm running in circles all the time. will you take what's left of me?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home