Tuesday, January 04, 2005

Reflections of 2004
[questionaiire knicked off someone else's blog]

1. What did you do in 2004 that you'd never done before?
Umm, watch M18 movies, party legally and go into the Law library as a legitimate student.


2. Did you keep your New Years' resolutions and will you make more for next year?
Use to make resolutions but found I never stuck to them. Gave up some time back.

3. Did anyone close to you give birth?
Yaps! My ex-colleague! Who was so gracious to let me name him!


4. Did anyone close to you die?
Not this year. Thank GOD.

5. What countries did you visit?
Ummm, does Australia count?


6. What would you like to have in 2005 that you lacked in 2004?
Hmm, a Samsung mobile! and more parental attention.. maybe a Beemer perhaps?


7. What date from 2004 will remain etched upon your memory, and why?
25 Febuary of every yr. Some of ya guys will know why.

8. What was your biggest achievement of the year?
I seriously not recall accomplishing ANY achievements at all. Does getting into Law School count? I reckon hey, other than that, zilch!


9. What was your biggest failure?
Flunking EBS. Not mugging has hard as I shld. Something I vouch to rectify this yr.


10. Did you suffer illness or injury?
Yes, was severely sick for abt 5 wks of the 1st 8 wks of Semester 2.


11. What was the best thing you bought?
Best thing I'd bought? Prob the Crumpler laptop backpack. But the best thing someone has bought for me will prob be the mp3 player frm Jaks and the tablet frm my Dad.


12. Whose behavior merited celebration?
Hmm, no idea hey.

13. Whose behavior made you appalled and depressed?
I guess there were friends whom I'd felt let me down over the past yr, but I don't wish to remember them any longer.


14. Where did most of your money go?
Chilling with friends, grocery shopping and clothes.


15. What did you get really, really, really excited about?
Hmmm, I know my social life is/was really non-existent but I don't really being that excited, other than when my exams ended.


16. What song will always remind you of 2004?
Any major R&B hit, Tempted to Touch, Turn me On, BURN! and of course, YEAH!


17. Compared to this time last year, are you

Happier or sadder:
INDIFFERENT

Thinner or fatter:
Fatter, definitely.

Richer or poorer?:
Poorer; Always getting poorer.


18. What do you wish you'd done more of?
Studying, donating to the needy and spending time with my family.


19. What do you wish you'd done less of?
Eating and then lying in bed.

20. How did you spend Christmas?
Out with Amy!

21. Did you fall in love in 2004?
Hehe, faithful blog readers will know, if there are any regular readers in the 1st place.


22. How many one-night stands?
Call me old-fashioned, conservative, whatever, ZILCH. I don't believe/approve of them.


23. What was your favorite TV programme?
Australian Idol. Period.

24. Do you hate anyone now that you didn't hate this time last year?
Hmmm, I don't think so.

25. What was the best book you read?
In Yr 2004? I reckon it will be The Testament by John Grisham. Prob the only insightful book I'd completed in the year that's why...


26. What was your greatest musical discovery?
Um, no idea hey.


27. What did you want and get?
* Wanted an MP3 player, got one.
* Wanted a Fujitsu tablet, got one.
* Wanted a Crumpler laptop bag, got one.
* Wanted a decent nice place with cool housemates to stay in Aust, prayers answered.
* Wanted to make good friends, and found a couple awesome pple.

I got pretty much what I wanted. Thank GOD for all these blessings.


29. What was your favorite film(s) of this year?
Pple who know me will reckon it's got to be Garfield the Movie hey, haha, but I enjoyed the comedies such as White Chicks and Mean girls. No fave!


30. What did you do on your birthday, and how old were you?
Had a quiet family dinner with a few friends over. I turned 18.


31. What one thing would have made your year immeasurably more satisfying?
Ummm, packing Gerald in my suitcase and bringing him to Perth!

32. How would you describe your personal fashion concept in 2004?
Umm, too casual, mismatched, lazy, pJs-oriented.

33. What kept you sane?
Church, MSN, Terry and alcohol. Kidding! Rehab drinker here! Haha.


34. Which celebrity/public figure did you fancy the most?
Anthony Callea!

35. What political issue stirred you the most?
The war against Iraq


36. Who did you miss?
Now? Family, Jaks, Terry, Gerald, Amy.. I miss my close friends.


37. Who was the best new person you met?
Jaks, Terry, Crys, Joy, Normah, all the BPCWA pple who made the yr rawk!

38. Tell us a valuable life lesson you learned in 2004:
Dance.
As though no one is watching.
Love.
As though you have never been hurt before.
Sing.
As though no one can hear you.
Live.
As though heaven is on earth.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home