Wednesday, December 08, 2004

I just realised I haven't posted since I have been back in Sgp.
Not tht the holiday day has been so fantastic or what.
I miss Perth.
I miss Jaks and Terry.
I miss the meaningful committments I have in Perth.

Since I have been back, have only met up with my ex-colleagues, Weijie and Omar.
Omar.. it's been 4.5 long years, of hating you for what you did to me
but no longer do I hate you.
It isn't worth it.
Thanks for the company these few days.

Gonna meet Wenguang on Sat. It's been another 6 long years.
Bumped into him yesterday at PS, shocking.
However, it's been good.

I still miss Jaks. Tht doesn't and will never change.
We have been havin alot of arguments and stuff.
Love will conquer it all. It will. Will it?

Got a job at a law firm. Doesn't pay much, but pays alot of experience, as I will be fully and solely assisting a lawyer.
Apparently, it is quite a big firm, though I had never heard until today.
It is going to be very stressful. I know that.
Shudders.

Someone jio me out ok? Cheers.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home