Friday, November 05, 2004

I reckon it's been a long while since I last blogged. Donkey years. Hmm, lotsa things happened but let's cut the long story short as I am really desperate for time. It's a race against time. I lost my internet connection after reformatting my notebook and only got my next door neighbour to reinstall it just now. So therefore I am blogging.

I am so stressed out now hey. Saturday is my 1st paper, Macroeconomics 400.102 and I know peanuts. Correction, I know grounded peanuts. Sigh. It isn't like I know anymore than my 1st paper for the rest of my papers. Stress stress! I do NOT wish to take a supp paper. Because it is in January and I cannot afford to cut short my holiday by like more than a month to do a dumb paper, or make my daddy pay like $600 for me to make a dumb trip back and forth for just that single (or few) supp papers. GOD! PLEASE HELP ME BECAUSE I AM ABOUT TO BURST INTO TEARS THINKING ABOUT IT!

I will be strong. I will be. I need to trust GOD. I need to have confidence. I need to focus. I need to persevere. I need the strength to stay awake. And I need amazing brain capacity. GOD. I NEED YOU.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home