Friday, October 15, 2004

Questions abt YOUR guy [*taken off the Bulletin board of Friendster]

1.How well must he know you?
* Extremely well, to know that I am a pretty tough nut to handle.

2.Does looks count?
* Yes, to a certain extent. In the sense that he has to look average. Come on, I reckon that people who say looks truly do not matter are only lying to themselves.

3.Must he have an "X" factor?
* Yes. I must be drawn to him like bee to honey.

4.Drive a car or bike?
* Car. My Daddy wouldn't like me take bikes.

5. Go clubbing often?
* Definite no. However, an occasional club is fine.

6.Feel secure with him?
* Yes, crucial. How can you be with someone that you feel doesn't provide you stability?

7.Good at cracking joke?
* Preferably the dry sense of humour. I find guys who crack lame jokes plain annoying.

8.Should he be spending all his free time with you?
* Some of his free time would be nice, all? Hmmmm, that's a tad bit too much right?

9.Conservative?
* Me 4yrs ago liked the "bad boy", "I'm real cool" type of guys that like to "shoot pool arnd bars". I think age has finally caught up on me and I have mellowed. I like church going, GOD-fearing guys. Not too conservative. The image I have of "conservative" is guys who wear thick-rimmed black specs, hair parted in the centre and gelled flat down, with a shirt too small for them tightly tucked into their waist high trousers.... Hmmmm....

10.A quick thinker?
* Preferable.

11.Should he have a good sense of dressing?
* Oh yeah, SMART CASUAL! [Refer to Essential Men or Kenji Urban if you are unsure about the type of dressing]

12.Preferably what hairstyle and colour?
* Short spike. Natural hair colour.

13.Should he be making decisions all the time?
* No, I think it's crucial in a relationship that both have equal [or slightly unequal] say in matters.

14.Romantic?
* Who does not want a romantic guy?

15.Shy?
* To a certain degree, yes.

16.Hot tempered?
* I wonder what happens when 2 hot tempered people come together...

17.Loud or quiet?
* I don't like the extreme, somewhere in between will be perfect.

18.Generous or stingy?
* I wonder which girl will say stingy. It would be nice if he was generous, but it's also respectable if he is the frugal sort. BUT, he cannot be too extreme abt it. Girls like to be pampered with little gifts or a nice dining session once in a while. *hint*

19.Kind or heartless?
* Definitely KIND. I detest people who are mean and ignorant to the needy.

20.Cute or sweet?
* Can I say both? But if made to choose, sweet.

21. Vain or casual?
* Casual, but it is nice if he dresses up once in a while on special occasions.

22.Punk or hipster?
* Neither.

23.Smart or stupid?
* Average, reasonable smart.

24.Should he be the 1st one to make the move?
* Yeah, I'm the really bashful type.

25.Must he dress up all the time?
* [See above Qn 21.]

26.Should he pamper you?
* In showing affections, yeah. However, I don't expect extravegent and elaborate gifts. I adore homemade gifts as it is the time and effort that goes into it that shows his appreciation and love for me.

27.Should he be open minded with speaking?
* Yes, to a large extent.

28.Should he be well-educated?
* Preferably. Around my own education status.

29.Good looking+dumb OR ugly+intelligent
* Now, I am not going to answer this because I have no idea. Lest it happens to me in a real life scenario.

30.Possessive+faithful OR freedom+unfaithful
* Definitely the former. I am not for the idea of bigomy.

31.Childish+caring OR Mature+arrogant?
* Neither. The perfect combination will of course be mature and caring.. I do like guys who are very sensible and reasonable serious about things.

32.Should you be able to see a future ahead for for you 2?
* Definitely.

33.Do you think this kind of guy exists?
* No, because this is my "perfect" dream guy. No one fits this criteria as no one is perfect. The truly perfect guy for me will be one who is imperfect but perfect in my eyes.

34.If yes, have you met him?
* No, [see above]

35.If no, do you think u will be able to meet him?
* I will not be able to meet him, the perfect guy, but I have met MY guy who is imperfect in many respects but perfect for me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home