Friday, October 08, 2004

Went to the Perth Royal Show yesterday with my guy. Woah, the expenses incurred are deadly man. We pooled together $150 and almost spent it all. Entrance in itself was $18 each, plus the rides costs abt $6 per person, games $4 per game, the food and the most imptly attraction, SHOWBAGS! I know, pple back in Sgp are like, "What are showbags?" Frankly, I find it hard to describe it, but nonetheless, showbags are like those Winnie the Pooh kiddy party bags where there are all those fantastic Winnie the Pooh merchandise in it. Only difference is we have to BUY it to get it. There's everythin imagineable, Barbie to Terminator 3 to Cadbury to M&M to My Little Pony show bags. They all range frm $4 to $50. Wht ya pay is why ya get. Obviously. If ya buy a Barbie $4 show bag [which is impossible], don't expect a Barbie cap and notebook plus whtever hair accessories, you probably will only get Barbie eraser and pencil.

I, dragged my guy arnd to find a show bag tht sold jesters hat. We cldn't find one so I bought the Wonka showbag because it came with the Wonka hat, as in Willy Wonka. So cute! However, I saw the Fanta show bag tht came with the jesters hat. So happy! I wore it everywhere. We took rides and stuff, walked and walked. I had alot of fun. Thanks babes. *muacks* I am the officially the world's biggest chicken and guess wht? I have a dare devil [devil indeed! hehe] as a bf. *groans* I feel like I have let him down completely by not tkin all those heart-stopping Mega Drop, The Rage, Hanglider rides with him. Know I disappointed him =( Sorry babes, sorry I am such a schicken [I kinda like the look of this word].

It's such a pity I didn't bring my camera along or there wld have been millions of wonderful peekchers to show. The place was packed and pumping. I loooove it! We were there frm 10 to 4. I was totally bummed by then, went back to my place to nap and both of us went to the UWA Spring Fest where students set up stalls sellin food. Yum ! We blew the remaining pooled funds on food! Shaggalicious man! Forgot to mention we met up with the rest of the gang, the BPCWA UWAians, Adrian, Darrell, Merilyn, Leah and TERRY! Woohoo! Hardly saw him yesteday actually. I tell you the variation of food.. *drools* Satay, chicken rice, rojak, chin chow, bubble tea, nasi lemak, nasi brani, sushi, tea leaf egg..... My goodness, the list goes on! Fat liao, fat liao. Jaks calls me "fat cat". No surprise~! *rolls eyes* At the rate I am going...

Alrighty then, will post soon. Had an Open book exam for OB today. Mucked it up. =( Really shagged now though I took a brief nap just now. *yawn* Love ya all.

Drew: I hope you are readin this. You are not useless. Pray and have faith in the Lord. He is always faithful to you. Don't think you have not made it because God is in control. The impossible is made possible through Him. You have a wonderful support team of friends in HC tht are always encouraging you and have a caring gf. Pick yourself up, if not for yourself, but for your parents, gf and friends. Allow me to remind you that suicide is not the solution and by doin so, have violated God's Law. You will not go to heaven to see Him. God will not give you something He knows you can't handle, this is perfectly within your capacity unknown to you. Pray for strength and guidance in this time. He has a purpose for doin what He does, and He will reveal it all to you in HIS time, NOT yours. Will keep you in my prayers always.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home