Sunday, October 03, 2004

Smart Rach. I succeeded in angerin the person tht I want to least anger. I ticked him off. I wonder if he has given up on me. I don't blame him if he doesn't know wht to do with me anymore, coz I don't know wht to do with myself.

For the 1st time in history, I ran away. Away frm my friend's 21st bday party. When Jaks and Terry tracked me, I gave them attitude. No wonder Terry can't be bothered with me anymore. I angered him. Terry, if ya're readin this, I'm so sorry. I can't even help myself now. Simply just wallowin in self pity. Drownin myself tears. Pls don't get mad at me. Ya're one of the last few pple on this planet whom I want to tick off.

Lord, I pray tonight with all my heart. I pray You will grant me strength to pull through this time when I need you the most. You say "I can do all things through You who strengthened me" Philippians 4:13. Indeed I can get through this ditch by Your grace. Lord, I pray for Terry. Bless him richly Lord as he is Your faithful servant. Thank you for ever so lovingly blessing me with him, such a wonderful friend and encouragment to me. May You watch over him always and protect him with the blood of the Lamb. In Jesus' most precious name I pray, Amen.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home