Saturday, September 25, 2004

It's been such a bee-sy time for me and ironically, it's the hols! Oh well, yay! The fancy dress is on tonight, so exciting! Decided to just go as a 60s' mod girl. Don't know how to explain it, but I'll post a couple peekchers up if I remember to brin a digi cam. Coaxin Jaks to dress as Phua Chu Kang [PCK], we have everything other than the yellow gum boots which for the life of me, I can't seem to find anyway! Drats!

As for the surprise party I am organizin for Kev, my care grp member, it's such a blessin tht the turn out rate is positive. Since I am holdin it on a Wednesday, I'd initially expected no more than 6 frm my care grp to come. But the leaders of the other grps are so supportive and I have 11 confirmed coming! *beams* But since many are workin professionals with no time to cook to bring a dish, I have set up a dinner fund, $10 each, and I will go buy the ingredients to prepare a steamboat. Think abt all the time goin into the preparations. *groans* Deadly. Extremely. Thank God for all their support.

My exam timetable is out. *shudders* Let me just say tht I overestimated the remainin time I have to mug by 2 wks. Crap. My 1st paper is on the 6th of Nov, Macroecons. And I have papers each day subsequently till the 11th. How dreadful is that? God, I really need your hand and guidance in this, to see me through the exams. Please. Trina always says "Do your best and God will do the rest". I pray so.

Oh well. Sorry abt my blog, just changed the skin and this skin is givin me alot of probs so bear with me as I search for the professional, TERRY CHONG TZE KEAN, to sort out the missin bits, edit it and enlighten me on it. Love ya dude!

May the Lord bless you and keep you.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home