Wednesday, September 15, 2004

This is a really powerful, captivating and awesome song..


Here's Where I Stand
Here in the dark, I stand before you
Knowing this is my chance to show you my heart
This is the start, this the start
I have so much to say and I'm hoping, that your arms are opening
Don't turn away I want you near me, but you have to hear me


(Chorus)
Heres where I stand, Heres who I am
Love me, but don't tell me who I have to be
Heres who I am, I'm what you see
You said I had to change and I was trying
But my heart was lying
I'm not a child any longer
I am stronger....


Heres where I stand, Heres who I am
Help me to move on but please don't tell me how
I want my way, I'm moving now....
In this life we've come so far, But were only who we are
With the courage of love, show us the way
We've got the power to stand up and say....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home