Wednesday, September 08, 2004

I never realise how much loving your room changes you. Ever since I've moved into the "peanut room" (which is the attic) and one tht I have adoringly named since I set my eyes upon it, I hardly step out of it unless necessary! Not good, I miss my classes. Haha. But it's been awesome. Been sittin on my bed the whole day attemptin to rush my assignment, but gettin distracted by a lunchtime movie which my housemate, Crys asked me to watch. Intriguin and very captivatin movie. Will elaborate when time permits me. Its a must-watch.

And with a sudden change of plans, met up with my boy and we went for tea-come-dinner at this Portugese chicken place called Nandos. Got back, stole some winks and mopped arnd the kitchen after tht for awhile. Back to my Law assignment. *groans* I am only half way done and less than 12hrs to submission deadline. Someone pls pls shoot me. I will post bits and pieces of my assignment up when done. Hehe. Everyone is so interested. Not.

I miss my close friends back home. Gerald, Markie "bro", pJ, XW, wJ, Chun, LiJun [where are you girl? I know ya aren't readin this and it's so ex to ring UK and vice versa, but I miss ya so much!!! My goodness], Amy [yay! you are visitin me in Dec frm Melb. YOU RAWK!]. Can't wait to see everyone man. Drew, you too. *smile*

May the Lord bless you and keep you.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home