Tuesday, August 31, 2004

Special thanks to Sammy, Jaks' friend, for helpin me with the browser web title! Yay! Finally have figured out ALL BY MYSELF *pats myself on the back* how to upload pictures on my blog. I know I know, it has tken me a good couple yrs, BUT it's better now than never! Hmmm, ok, so where EXACTLY is my digicam? I have no idea. It's been hidden and buried somewhere for AGES already. I better do some diggin and get it out. To capture some priceless/timeless moments for all to giggle/cry/gloat/poke darts at. Hehe.

I'll start sniffin arnd for cute pix! Hehe. The past couple days have been an emotional rollercoaster for me. For those who are aware of the heartbreakin situation I was in, all's good now. I'm better. Everythin is back to where it shld be. *beams* Because of all the distractions arnd me, I have been unable to start on my assignment and *groans* it is due in a wk's time. Somebody pls shoot me! Need some major muggin and draft-sciptin. Law assignment. 2 words for it. Hardcore. Deadly.

Alrighty. Let me go back to talkin to my boy. *blush* and keep he entertained. Haha.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home