Monday, August 23, 2004

Anyone who has seen me today (in and out of church) will prob know how I look like when I die. Practically resembled a ghost, though I made a conscious effort (one of the 1st few times) to dress up. Huimin took one look at me, and went "Rach, are ya ok?" Uh... no? When I reached church and Barry [been chattin with him online every day so he knew I didnt sleep last night] looked at me, he was overwhelmed with concern. "Rach, you look so... so... pale. I think ya better go back and rest." So touched. Aww.... Jason, my care grp sub-leader who just returned frm Vancover, Canada after workin there for more than 2mths reckoned tht I look "positively sickly".

Was dozin off in church, left, right, forewards, backwards, my head was rockin back and forth. It was so rude, coz Jak's dad was "hostin" today's service and Jak's mum was sittin directly behind me. I didn't even have enough energy to smile at them today. Shagged. At choir practice, I was so lethagic tht I cldn't hit a single high note. I felt so ashamed. Merilyn was like.. "Rach, are ya ok? Pls go rest.." I seriously looked so dead I guess. I cldn't go Old Folks home to volunteer as always. I wldn't have held up. So Aaron drove me home. (no more Ashieeee *sob*) Reached home, went to bed. Slept frm 2.30 to 7, got up for dinner, and went back to sleep till 12.30am. Tell me how grilled I am for my exam. I didn't sleep the entire night last night and I'm seriously over-worked.

I felt so bad for not studyin on Saturday night, coz of my housemate, Joy's, bday. Crys, my other housemate, and some of our friends went dinner at Matsuri and the friends came back to our place till like past midnight. I cldn't get any work done without bein deemed anti-social. However, somethin positive came out of it. Previously, my housemates and I were polite and reasonable friendly to one another. (Joy and Crys have been housemates for a sem already, I'm new) but last night, it extended beyond tht. It went to a level never known before. It's was just more than the term "housemates". I found out tht we all bonded like sisters and it was indeed a warm fuzzy feelin. I'll intro each of my housemates in the subsequent posts.

I'm signin off for now. Gonna mug for my 2pm exam. I have exams on Monday, Tuesday and Friday, plus a Law assignment to be collected on Wed due in the followin Wed. I'm dead. Love ya all.

May the Lord bless you and keep you. Cheers.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home