Thursday, August 19, 2004

Up to now, I'd never realize now painful and jealous I'll be if/when my "best" friend in Australia, my closest pal and confidente here, gets attached. I'm sayin this as I feel the impendin possibility of this precious friend of mine seem/appear to be headin towards the path of gettin attached.

No, I must not be selfish. Pray I will get over this phase and moodiness tht is overwhelm me as I personally bear witness to the series of events unfoldin me right as we speak. I think I'm gonna head home.

2 Comments:

Blogger Caro said...

rach..im here!sigh..hope ur truly ok now..nearly fell off my seat when i read tt u rolled down the stairs?!Gosh..so glad u survived tt!Gd luck for ur exams..if anyone can do it it'll b u=)Have faith ya..n i c ure attached now..nv tell me *winks* so happy 4 u..hugz

4:11 AM  
Blogger princess rach said...

Hey Caro! So nice of ya to post here. Do drop in more often and post. I am better now, much. Thanks. Thought I did tell ya I was attached, but guess now. Slipped my mind. Yapz. I miss ya heaps girl. Study hard and will see ya real soon. *muacks* *hugs* God bless.

1:32 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home