Wednesday, July 28, 2004

"One never appreciates wht one has got till it is lost."
 
Spent a final night with my Mum before she returns back to Sgp "for good". Sounds so final huh. All the naggings, scolding, accusations will instantly cease. But is tht wht I want? Frm my old diaryland blog, all ya faithful blog readers, will know I have long concluded, "havin one parent is better than havin none." I've become a temporary orphan once again.
 
Emotions are still runnin high as we speak and I've yet to attend any class for the day. Not goin to give any excuses there, I'm just lazy. (Therefore, askin for trouble) My Legal Process supp is on Friday and I've only started doin somethin abt it last night. Good luck Rach. I'm so dead... I can't afford to repeat tht unit next yr and let my dad down... Sigh. Some hardcore muggin needs to be done. 
 
Anywayz. Got to run... Tk care. Miss ya all. *hugs* God bless. Cheers.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home