Tuesday, July 06, 2004

It's been a while since I'd last post hey. Basically, been havin an awesome time with pple. On Saturday, went to the SC Band Concert with Amy. It was the most borin, out of key, flat concert I'd ever attended. Sorry girls. The Band standard has deteriorated to such an extreme since Amy's batch, it's pretty embarrassin. In addition, it doesn't help tht Amy and I sat in front of a bunch of SJI [this all boy's sch next to ours] losers who were critisizin the whole concert all the way through, givin wolf whistles and talkin really loudly NON-STOP. I was sittin in between Amy and this cute guy [who's REALLY cute] and he was bloody annoyed and wanted to turn arnd and punch time! I can see it in his face. The scrowl on his face [which is also very cute]....

We decided to go to Newton Circus to tk supper. Sambal stingray! Oh man! Heavenly... Someone pls wake me up frm my dream. It was hell yummy. Plus with my fave, sugar cane juice. It was too hardcore for me! Both Amy and I brought our digi cams and we took heaps of pix, bein such posers we are. Hehe. Really dig one of the pix Amy took of me drinkin sugar cane. Yapz. Then... these 2 guys shared table with us. Nono, not 2 guys, 1 guy and 1 girl. Not tht the girl is really a girl. Confused? It's a darn guy. But he's got breasts, has long hair, neatly pucked eyebrows, wore make up AND wears a multi-coloured boob tube exposin his entire midrift. [S]he and his other gay friend [called Mark, who's quite a hottie actually] spents time gossipin abt which guy is hot and Mark called SHIM [a new word for he/she] a biatch. Interestin..

Sunday. Went to Gerald's place. Had a blast. Man! Truely a blast. I miss Gerald sooooooooooooooooooooo much! He's got helmet hair! Hahaha, coz he's in NS. So sad, coz Gerald use to spent time tryin out new hairstyles tht were really cool. Now.. not more hair to try. Haha. But, it's still the same old Gerald, so all's cool. =) Right as we speak, I shld be on the way to his place already.. I'm goin again. Can't get enough.. Haha.

Got to run! Runnin seriously late heyz. Tk care guys.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home