Thursday, July 01, 2004

Met up with Amy, my ex-sittin partner, today. She'd just returned frm Melb. Totally awesome hey, had a ball of a time. We met up at Bugis coz I'd to collect the pencil tin I'd ordered for Jaks, and then we hopped to Suntec for some lunch at Marche, which cost us a whoppin $60! Madness! We ate like nobody's business hey.. but yeah, we're thoroughly satisfied! Haha... Amy was lookin for shorter skirts to buy and I was lookin for more decent length skirts! Made a complete fool of ourselves at Esprit Suntec.

Followin tht, we went to PS for a movie. Home on the Range! It totally RAWKS! Porkchops are soooooo adorable. We were absolutely bowled over by the movie. Awwwwwwwww.. Amy and I so can't get over it. Then we went shoppin again and took the neo card thing, the one Jaks and I took. Tkin with Jaks the card was the 1st time I'd ever done it and I'd totally mucked it up then.. Haha, but I grew smarter. Alittle anyway, so this round, the card sort of looked better. So yap.

Rushed all the way to Siglap (this coffee club area) to meet Yingchun, my primary sch mate, for a good chat. She'd just finished her mid-yr exams today. *yAy!* to her! Had a really insightful and indepth conversation with her abt uni options and choices in life. She never fails to amaze me with her wit and maturity hey. We chatted until we lost track of time, when I checked my watch, it was past 10.30p.m! So we caught the bus and Chun was awfully sweet to walk me back to my place though she'd to make such an obvious detour back. Oops, she just called to inform me of some notebk prices coz I've been thinkin of changin mine for a more compact one. Thoughtful of her to ask her bro for me. Her bro's in the same uni as my bro but a yr older. Just hung up.

Anywayz. Got back at 11.10p.m. Pretty shagged. Will be havin a "gatherin" with my Aunt, Grandaunt and Godmum [who's technically my Aunt too] tmr. Sigh. Tk care. Cheers.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home