Thursday, June 24, 2004

Got my hair cut at my friend's hairdresser. And guess wht? My mum's majorly upset, throwin her tendrum recklessly arnd. Why? My hair isn't the way she wants it to be. Childish. The hair is mine, not hers. How I want my hair to look is my own freewill, choice and decision. Not tht I dyed my hair bright blue, neon orange or chopped off all my hair. No, it's simply layered and she's actin like I've rebelled the family. And above it all, she says she has good taste... and I have non.

Like I care. The hair is mine. Not hers. She can get mad all she wants. It's my hair.

3 Comments:

Blogger princess rach said...

Hey Mich. Yes, I know/remember ya!! But! I don't know if ya got the right Rach, coz I know tht ya know heaps of Rach-es hey. Ex-SC, bowler. Is it the right one? Haha. How's ya been? Do ya have a blog? I remember ya had a webbie of ya own last time hey?? How's everythin goin? Do miss the IJ pple like Meaghan, Stephie Soh and YOU! Haha. Tk care girl. Sec 4 this yr right? Yap, congrats on bein captain of the team!!! (Am I right?) *hugs*

10:48 AM  
Blogger princess rach said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

11:00 AM  
Blogger princess rach said...

Sorry abt the post tht was removed. I'd a major typo error. I forgot to answer ya Qn hey. I'm doin good, on holiday in Sgp, returnin overseas on the 14th of July. We must meet up before I leave if ya're able to. Kindly nip my mobile no. off Marcus Lowe (my godbro) hey to keep in touch or arrange a meetin of some sort. *huggies* Cheers.

11:02 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home