Tuesday, June 22, 2004

Pretty much all's good. So yap. Just missin Jaks and Terry HEAPS~! Terry, ya lucky PIG! Off to Melb tmr. Have an awesome time there ok?? Missin ya heaps. But till then... hehe, Terry has double papers tmr. So yap. Ya go top dude!

Jaks.. Study hard for ya papers yap?? I don't want to nag here.. but, ya shld know tht ya need to pass all units to get to Murdoch Uni, and I have faith and confidence in ya tht ya will be able to make it. *huggies*

Spent yesterday pretty much bummin with my ex-colleagues. It felt hell good, havin lunch with them, and then dinner again. I did spend some time shoppin and got myself and a friend a really beautiful cross and chain frm this shop at Bugis.I only realize now, as I am typin to ya, tht the chain (though really beautiful) traps my hair.. and when I thug, my hair snaps. So now the back of my chain has so many bits of my hair. (Don't ya laugh. Hehe)

Right now as I am typin, I'm at one of my good old friend's house, XW. Missin her heaps man. Hell good to see her again. But she has exams next wk. So it's pretty sad hey. But all's good. I'm sure I will see her again soon.

Got to run. *hugs* tk care. Cheers.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home