Wednesday, June 16, 2004

Feelin much better now. Though alittle impatient. Was usin my laptop to type my Contract notes, but the stupid space bar decided to give me problem. Hence I'm typin really slow. The Business Lib has some pretty new and flashy comps so decided to make the swap. So much more efficient. Goin to resume my note makin.

Upon self-reflectn, I've realized my attitude towards sch had changed since my transition frm college to Uni. I've become far more complacent (which is REALLY not the way to go) and playful, unlike the focus and determination I had last yr where I was dead serious abt everythin. Therefore, I am goin to channel ALL my energy into Contract 101. I'm still not aimin for a D or HD, just a decent Pass pls.

When I've made it through this Sem (desperately prayin), I'll start plannin for Sem 2, where all my time will be divided into church and sch. Spent too much time in Sem 1 mixin with the wrong pple. Jaks, if I didn't sound serious on the phone just now, I'm dead serious abt my work too. I'm pretty much a mugger when I want to be. So yap, we can study together at Curtin tmr after sch. Wht do ya reckon hey? I know ya're stressed too, will be prayin for ya all this while. Ya're one smart cookie.

Terry, all the best for tmr's Statistics paper. Ya go dude!! *huggies* I'm sure ya'll ace it. Gerald, where's ya disappeared to? I'll be back to chill out with ya in NO TIME!
pJ, I know I haven't called nor sms ya for a LONG while but I hadn't made many calls back home lately, so pls don't be mad. Yap. Love ya girl.

Got to run. Make notes! Cheers guys.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home