Tuesday, June 15, 2004

Couple clarificatns to make.
(1) In regards to yesterday's posts, Jaks, pls don't get the wrong idea. I'm just tryin to effectively say tht there's shldn't be any teasin unless some "announcement" of bein together is official.
(2) Nothin else.

Yap. At Muroch Uni again. Things aren't look tht bright. Went home yesterday and slept. Didn't mug at all. So... Today, it's the very last day before my exam. Seriously. Ya have no idea how crapped am I. I have to tk in a Copy of the Interpretatn Act of WA 1984 for my Legal exam tmr. And guess wht guys? I don't have one! Tht Act is seriously THE most impt thing I did. I tried to buy it before but it was always sold out. I'm gonna attempt to print it off the Net later today.

My eyes are closin, brains shuttin down. Not the way to go Rach. I'm gonna go for a double shot expresso soon. Need to get high on drugs again. Tht's the only plausible optn for me for today. Pray for me guys. Pls. I need ALL the help I can get. Divine interventn hey.

Alrighty. Will be back home in 4 days time! Cheers.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home