Wednesday, June 09, 2004

Just thought tht I'll show ya how cute my care grp pple are. Hope they don't mind me postin it here. After all, ya guys don't know them hey.

Barry Palm :

Hmm... I just realised that the other care group leaders are also on our caregroup's mailing list... hmm... I was gonna tell you all about my latest dream of going to Snoopy's birthday party, but now that I know there are people from outside our care group reading everything we write to each
other, I've changed my mind... sorry folks :P.

Reply:
Micah Chiang <29906921@student.murdoch.edu.au>:

Bazza,

I told you that the other leaders will be receiving our e-mails, just I recieve their caregroup e-mails aswell. (My inbox has 901 e-mails!!!)
I also think that everyone knows of your encounters with Snoopy, so please share or if you feel more comfortable you can tell us later tonight. If there are any new comers I will advise you to wait for anyother time. :)

Regards,
Micah

Cute hey? Another cute one.

David Law :
Jake [Tht's the same Jaks tht I have been talkin abt]- I'm glad I can be a doc cum entertainer.....that's how we earn our money. hehe - do u know what coryza is??? Its another big word for a little thing that u wont like to have during ur exams!!!!!

okies - gotta go....rest well everyone!!! and that's an ORDER!!!!

Tht's why I like my care grp so much.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home