Wednesday, June 02, 2004

Was really touched yesterday. Had sent a mass email to my care grp abt feelin "very down and hurt" and it was utmost comfortin to have an almost instantaneous reply frm Barry who said he'll pray for me. I think he then went to Prayer Meetin and told the other guys abt it. Jacob rang me immediately after hearin it and questioned me why I didn't tell him abt it but I simply cldn't tell him why all the grieve. I was really surprised tht he actually rang me up.

Over the course of the night, Micah rang me up (which is awfully sweet of him coz he's always so busy), Vanessa msg-ed and Terry msged! Terry msg-in me just let loose the flood gates when I read his msg. It went "Aiyoyo little gal, wht's wrong? Need a korkor to help ya or not? Just tryin to say if there's anythin tht I can help just let me know ok?", then the next one "Tk care of yaself. Hug ya physically if I can but I guess this will have to do *hugs*" Just crumpled after readin it. Terry (he's Jak's best friend) [Jaks is Jacob] isn't fantastically close to me though we get along really well but yet he showered so much concern. Was just.... overwhelmed.

Love the pple in my church. And lastly, checked my email not long ago and Fred sent me an abstract pic of HOPE, in his bid to brin some assurance to me. Truely am honoured to meet such profoundly nice pple. Got to make a scram. Only attended 2hrs out of 5hrs of class today. All missed was LAW. Dead stuff. Cheers.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home