Wednesday, May 26, 2004

Wrote a poem a while back. Over my 3min bus ride journey home. So I guess it's all raw, pls don't expect much.

I'll never forget the look on you face
When you looked up at me
"Pls don't let me die"
You whispered
As I cld only choke back mounting tears
Tht threatened to spill over.

"No I won't let you go"
I promised
Hoping it sounded convincing to you
And me
Blood gushing from your chest
Staining your clothes and mine
A deep crimson red.

"I'm scared"
You mumbled
Watching as life ebbed away from you
You gasp as your eyeballs rolled over
Your chest heaving.

Pls don't let him suffer anymore
I thought
Tears squeezing past my tightly shut eyes
"I love you so much"
I heard myself say
"You always be in my heart."

You look into my eyes a final time
Those puppy eyes I fell in love with
Tht will be forever etched in my memory
And said painstakingly
"You complete me"
Beore you exhaled your last breath
In my arms.

"Noooooo..."
A cry of anguish escaped my throat
Realty knows better
"Do you know how much those words meant to me?"
I asked you
I cld hear you going
"No."

It meant the world to me, D, I thought
If only you knew
If only.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home