Monday, May 10, 2004

I think I must have appeared a tad bit too over-emotional in the previous entry. Let's work on somethin more light-hearted shall we? I've got this new care grp in church now, no longer than old one and though it's a little early to tell now, but I think it'll be quite nice. My new leader's Micah (he's a last yr Vet Sci student) and we have sub-leaders Jeff (2nd yr Med student), Roslind (no idea how to spell her name and all I know is she is a UWA student) and Jason (don't know much abt him).

The group members are pretty cool too, there's the resident doctor David, Barry, Carine, Grace (the hairdresser tht cut my mum's hair), Huimin, Jacob and I (I think). I know I'm one blur block, but I'm not sure if tht's everyone in mt grp. Anyhow. Somethin I've learnt in church is tht Jacob was madly in love with Rachel before marryin yr after 11yrs. I thought tht was awesome. He waited 11yrs!!! *gushes* Hell cool.

Hmmmm. It's been pretty cold nowdays, stormy and all. Lookin at current appearance, I look like I'm migratin to Iceland today. GUYS! Ya guys know me right.. I HATE THINGS THT PAST MY KNEE and today, I'm wearin the LONGEST skirt ever for the 1st time! (not countin my prom gown). It's WAY TOO DECENT A LENGTH. Past my knee! *faints* and I'm in leggins coz when I left the house, it was mighty windy! I think I can hear some pple cheerin. Geez! No wonder my legs feel so contricted today.

Hope ya guys are doin alright. Oh yes. OFFICIAL ANNOUNCEMENT: I will be returnin home on the 19th of June. Any further changes, I'll let ya guys know. WOOHOO! But this means exams are comin. *shudders* which I know I can't make it through.

Tk care. Love ya all. Cheers. *hugs*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home