Tuesday, May 04, 2004

"I do not fear tomorrow coz I know I'm loved today."

Some things tht I've learnt abt myself as an infant, toddler, kid
(1) I was a very peaceful and quiet baby- eat and sleep.
(2) I was a slow walker and slow talker, and was sickly most of the time.
(3) I got cheeky and naughty.
(4) Talked alot in Kindi class.
(5) "Sucked up" to the teacher by actin like a mini teacher, tellin pple to go here and there and tatta-tale to the teachers.
(6) I didn't tk my piano sessions seriously. I was busy admirin my piano teacher's bangles all the time.
(7) Hid the specs tht I didn't like so my dad had to buy new ones.
(8) Hid in the corner of the house and cry coz I missed my dad alot when he was posted overseas.
(9) Tipped the soiled potty over my head (Eww) and said my bro did it.
(10) I liked to put my hands in pple's mouth. Esp my bro's.
(11) Jabbed my mum in the eyes, thinkin it was funny. (hey! I was young)
(12) Looked like a Cabbage Patch Kid coz I was small and chubby. And my mum always dressed me up in little spaghetti strap dresses.
(13) And I was the naughty one tht my mum had alot of memories of. My bro was the angel whom all my mum remembers is tht of him bein really "goondu", jus sittin there colourin quietly.

Oh well. Interestin. So I was pretty much a pest huh.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home