Thursday, April 29, 2004

Hey guys.

Just decided to make the switch frm the diaryland blog. Hadn't updated tht blog for close to 4mths already and I really doubt its purpose now. Hence, established this new blog. Sorry it must look really sparse now with a standard template but I promise to spruce this one up alright?

Hope ya guys like it here and keep readin! I know some of ya guys have been askin me wht happen to previous diary where I stopped rather briefly. Truth be told, I felt tht tht blog became quite the usual ho-hum tht wasn't wht it started out to be. In addition to mere additions of my daily happenins, I failed to include some impt issues of life. Hence, I've failed myself. (This sounds pretty intense I know.)

Anyhow. Really hope ya guys will like, enjoy and appreciate this new blog and as for the old diary thingy, I think I'll prob print some nicer entries tht I had, not only those abt faz wuz and Natt, and keep them as "momentos". Special shout outs to some very impt pple in my life: Gerald, pJ, Mark Lee!! (and Clay), Xingwen, Min and not forgettin the handsomest boys in my eyes (other than my dad), my godbros, Marcus and Eugene! Love ya guys heaps. Tk care ok?? Sms me abt this nifty (or not quite so) thing~.

Cheers, Jaa.

Yours always,
Rach