Thursday, May 06, 2004

"I do not fear tomorrow coz I know I'm loved today."

"When the person ya love most is gone, is [s]he really gone forever?" This is the caption of a movie tht I chanced upon the billboard 2yrs ago. It's stuck with me like glue every since then.

For pple who know me and my past situation, I've held on to tht caption very dearly to me for every single wakin day because recovery doesn't come easy. Life's so fragile and we never know wht lies ahead of us. And this notion has been reinforced once again when death hits close to home or home to someone ya know. I knew of someone who just lost family suddenly. And I can't imagine the shock and grief tht the family is experiencin right now. It's simply unthinkable.

There's of course nothin much I can do but keep them in my thoughts, which I undoubtedly. I can't picture myself goin through hell again, somethin tht I can't say "to hell and back" because I'm not quite sure if I fit into the "back" catogery. Don't mean to sound so sombre here but yap, it's prob my thought of the day.

Cheers.

"Always remember coz tht way, ya'll never forget."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home