Monday, May 17, 2004

Sean and Cherie left for Singapore yesterday on a more permanent basis. Heaps of pple turned up to send them off coz they are heaps popular. It's really sad, but I think the pple who will feel the wham-bam effect will be Trina and Ashmund, who are their housemates. Poor Ash. He did look really sad (he's my "driver") but he'll be seein them soon enough as it's his last sem here. Thinkin abt it makes me sad, as I think he's an awesome guy, very good tempered, natured and easy goin, but responsible enough when he comes to pick-up timings. Huimin and I agree he's a top dude.

Anywayz. I'm settlin into the care grp really well. Pple there are hell cool and nice. Gettin along fine with Jacob. Now now, don't tease me abt the "Jacob married Rachel in the Bible" thing. He's hell cute and funny. I think I must have looked really sad and tired at the airport coz he linked his arm arnd my neck, which felt really good coz I thought of collapsin in exhaustion anytime soon. There ya go. Another top dude.

Things in sch aren't gettin any easier as I've been slackin. Huimin and I are gonna buy off Law notes frm a Senior as our notes are too jumpy here and there. We're forever tkin notes but it's never accurate or enough. Luckily I've found my little grp of friends in Law, Huimin, CHADSTER!, Alicia and Julie. CHADSTER's hell cute too! Right Chad? Haha. Exact replica of Marcus. So yapz. Been doin some major slackin. But exams are comin so I need to wake up fast and go into major muggin man. Or I will just FAIL, which is highly likely as I've mucked my Econs mid-sems and I did disgustingly badly. Don't think I wanna stay any longer than 5.5yrs, which is my course duration.

Got to run guys. Tk care. Stay heaps cool. Will be back to paint the town red soon. Cheers.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home