Thursday, May 20, 2004

Right now as I'm speakin (or typin), I'm at the BioMed Library. (Or is it BioScience Lib?) It's my first time here but it's like a 30sec walk to Ashmund's and Trina's place which is where I'm bunkin overnight because I want to get some study done without the worry of findin transport home. Feelin a little depressed because I'm ill with a cold and am experiencin a pimple outbreak. Actually, I don't know why, even since I came here in Feb, I've been havin heapsa breakouts and it's been so annoyin.

This round is no diff. Havin a really sore and angry-lookin zit right next to my mouth. Don't tell me by the time I return in June, there's no more space left on my face. Sigh. Anyhow. Exams are comin up pretty soon. I'm stressin abt it now since I've been a major slacker since I started sch and hence, not been accomplishin up to standard. Yapz.

Hope ya guys tk good care of yaself! Sendin all my love back home. Cheers.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home