Tuesday, May 18, 2004

"I do not fear tomorrow coz I know I'm loved today."

Somethin popped in my eye. Actually, I'm not sure, but somethin's pretty disgustin abt my right eye now as there's this bloodied patch on the sclera of my eye (I know my Bio stuff, it's the white part of the eye guys). Consulted my care grp resident doctor for his opinion and he told me tht if there's much concern for my eye, I shld go to the A&E of either the Royal Perth Hosp or Sir Charles Gardner, which if I'm not wrong, the latter is where he works at. Msg some pple to pray for me as not only am I scarin other pple, I'm scarin myself everytime I look into the mirror. Practically jumped in fright when I caught sight of myself in the mirror at sch in the last evenin.

Anywho. My care grp leader was really nice abt it and rang me up. Micah was tryin to decide which part of my eye was wrong as it's kinda hard to explain on the phone. He's a last yr Vet Sci student so I hope he isn't confusin animal eyeballs for humans. Anyway, I think they are all pretty similar as I dissected a sheep's eye and a pig's eye before. Cool stuff. Did the kidney, heart and brain too. Not bad for someone who's doin somethin totally not Bio now I suppose. (Self-praise is no praise.)

Special mentions today. HAPPY BIRTHDAY KOR! (This is indeed for my REAL bro). Doubt he'll be readin this but anywho. Got him this real nice clubbin shirt frm this newly discovered boutique called Essential Man. A definite must go for all guys. Definitely essential. Most stuff there are reasonably priced and very smart casual, urban hippie. He told me the shirt's a tad too small but still very wearable for clubbin. Yes! Think I'll get him somethin else before I return frm there. He's 21 now! And I'm turnin 18 so he was like sayin in the email (quoted) "I'll tk ya clubbin one day, not too often or dad will be cross.... good timing as ya'll be turnin legal in July." Hmmm. We'll see abt tht. Not tht I don't wanna go out with my bro, but hey man! We're not really the same huh. But I'm gonna make the effort. I will.

Goin to do some work. Tk care guys. Need to start gettin back to study mode. Coz seriously at my current position, I'm not gonna pass at all. Cheers.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home