Wednesday, May 26, 2004

Things aren't lookin good in regards to the previous blog. Yapz. Not sure if he's found out, though I highly doubt it, but anywho. Oh well. Alittle sad, bruised but no one can always expect their subject of interest to reciprocate mutual feelins all the time right? Sob.

Need to focus on my work. Seriously. I've found myself day-dreamin and thinkin abt tht particular who-who the whole day, which isn't healthy on my academic position. Found myself wallowin in depressin, melancholy love songs, moppin arnd distractedly. Is tht how love-sick pple behave?? Not good. Definitely not. I need to prep myself for the exams, and not simply just spendin all my perfectly precious time thinkin "Wht if... wht if not?" Need to wash my brain and flush out the certain who-who out!

"Love is friendship set on fire."
Jeremy Taylor -

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home