Monday, June 07, 2004

A brief subj tht I wld like to touch on tonight before I go home wld be friends, which has been subjected to my extreme scrutiny these few wks as I review my current positn here.

I think I've made pretty good friends at church already who have "all the goodness of life in them" (quoted frm my lovely godbro Eugene) and never fail to brin a smile to my face everytime I get their email or sms whenever I'd a troubled or problematic day. Sch pple are alright I suppose, but the true pple tht are always in my mind are Gerald and my "bro" Mark. Miss them heaps. Truely.

I know some of ya guys known who I've lost and the history of at all, which has led to an unhealthy paranoia abt losin my loved ones. Pretty much pedantic ya can say. But my thoughts are:

Love, treasure and cherish with all ya hearts ya friends.

It stings my memory each time I reflect on the past. All the burden, regrets I carried. My heart etched with guilt and pain. So for those of ya who know me, I really appreciate all the times ya guys have been so supportive, motivatin and accommodatin towards me. And, I saw this with utmost sincerity, tht I will sacrifice the most I can for ya to be content. This comes frm my heart to my godbros, Marcus and Eugene, closest buds, Gerald, Mark, pJ and even my new found friends who I think are rad. like Terry and Jaks.

I don't want to carry anymore regrets. Regrets will only hold ya back, slow down ya progess onwards the future. Wht I've learnt is tht no one can live in the past, but one can only learn frm previous mistks and embrace the future. Someone makin a mistk is no fool. Tht someone is human. But [s]he who repeats the same mistk is then a fool. Tht's my thought on mistks/regrets. Do tk time to reflect upon it. And do remember, God forgives ya for all ya mistks as long as ya make a conscious effort not to repeat it.

Email me ya thoughts hey. Got a new email addie. Primary one: paperbox08@yahoo.com.sg, new addie: rae_yshan@hotmail.com. Goin home now. Cheers.

Love ya all. *hugs* *muacks*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home