Wednesday, June 02, 2004

In the end, I didn't go for my last class which I was runnin off to. As I was sittin in the lecture room msg-in Terry [Jaks' best friend], he rang and said tht he was comin to UWA. So off I went to meet him. He just RAWKS man.

As much as I wanted to tell him who was it tht I really liked, I simply cldn't. It isn't tht I don't trust him, I do. Seriously I do. I like him heaps. But simply because Terry knows him and no one who knows HIM knows abt my special affections towards him. Terry wldn't tell HIM tht I know, but it's too much of a risk to bear I suppose.

He'd just drop me off at sch where I'm gonna meet Lim Lee for dinner. Absolutely freezin now. Hopefully I can get some work done after dinner after havin a warm, comfortin hug frm Terry.

Do ya know wht the warm fuzzy feelin is? Food for thought. Cheers.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home