Thursday, June 03, 2004

Exams're officially a wk away and I haven't started anythin yet. I know I;ve been rantin on and on abt "I'm gonna start muggin soon..." But when ever will soon come?

TMR is the answer. I'm in desperate need of beginnin my hardcore muggin, considerin my attendance percentage the past wk was a measly 30%. Will be goin to Curtin to meet couple pple to study. Good luck to me and ya guys whose gonna have those lousy semester exams tht just stresses pple out unnecessarily.

I will be: productive, self-motivated, study-saavy and constructive with the remainin time. Yes I will. (Just tryin to cite myself up here). However, God comes 1st. Time spent with God is time well-spent. I'll have to tackle my Bible Study for the wk NOW.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home