Tuesday, June 08, 2004

I wrote this last yr. Enjoy.

Sane Insanity

Loss
nobody understands
you do.
Loneliness
nobody tastes it
you do.
Fear
nobody dares to face it
you do.

Thats what makes us similar
The connection
You feeling me
I feeling you.

Are you crazy?
No.
Am I crazy?
Yes.

Sadness within me
nobody hears me out
you do.
Nobody bothers
being alone scares me
you care.
I'm scared of people dying
people use it to mock me
you comfort.

Why am I crazy?
In reality
you don't feel me
Only in my head you do.

You're in me.
Huh?
Your spirit is in me.
What?

I'm miserable
I pretend you understand
listening to me
I'm lonely
I pretend you comforting
being there for me
I'm scared
I pretend you there
protecting me.

Insanity consuming me?
Yes, probably but I'm not sure.
But I'm sure that
this insanity keeps my sanity.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home