Tuesday, June 08, 2004

I need to correct somethin frm a previous entry tht I posted on the 10th of May "Somethin I've learnt in church is tht Jacob was madly in love with Rachel before marryin yr after 11yrs. I thought tht was awesome. He waited 11yrs!!! *gushes* Hell cool." This is really gonna sound dodgy but Jaks [Jacob] corrected me tht Jacob (in the Bible) waited for Rachel (also in the Bible) for 14yrs, not 11. Isn't it so amazin? I thought tht 11yrs was long enough, but 14?? It's almost my entire current lifetime. *swoon*

Hmmm... Gonna brin up my subj of interest now. I think tht he likes someone else, whom I know too. So as repeated again, it stings and cuts like a knife. I know I need to be strong, my heart has to harden in this aspect to protect my fragile heart frm smashin or bein crushed repeatedly. Or I will always end up hurt. Tht girl and him get along very well and I'm not tryin to be over-sensitive or dramatic but sometimes, my heart just stops beatin whenever he talks abt her and asks abt her. I know she's hell pretty. It doesn't tk a fool to know tht.

Need to just shut it out. Isolate it and throw it out of my cerebrum. I'll be ok. Eventually.





0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home