Monday, June 14, 2004

Just reached UWA. Been at Murdoch Uni the whole day with Terry, Rowena and Jaks. This's the 1st time Jaks joined us. Well. Did get Math done and some Legal Process stuff done. However, considerin I'd not touch Legal completely prior to today, I've some 1000 plus pages of material to conver. Hardcore.

Realized some stuff today. Firstly, I'm major distractn to Jaks (kept writin him funny notes.) And the church pple like Amelia, Jeff S., Rowena and Terry are givin Jaks and I crap. Like we went for dinner right, and were suppose to divide into 2 cars, but everyone went with Terry, leavin Jaks and I in Jaks' car. Harlo guys, even if I like Jaks romantically, he wldn't reciprocate it ok?? But tht's not the pt. The pt is... er, it's not some fairy tale frm the Bible! And if ya guys aren't aware, though Jacob (in the Bible) was madly in love with Rachel (also in the Bible), the woman tht God had planned for Jacob was Leah (the one in the Bible and not Terry's sis). So quit the teasin! Leave it all to God.

Today flew past so fast. Need to do some hardcore muggin when I get back home. Just don't want to fail for 200.130 (Legal) and 200.101 (Contract Law). Math.. Pls God. A D or HD! Oh well. Tmr, goin to go Murdoch Uni. Got to run. Tk care....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home