Friday, June 11, 2004

Hey Jaks [yes, this is addressed to ya],

Don't get mad with me for sendin out the mass email to our care grp abt our "re-match" hey?? Yapz. Ya sister RAWKS man! We just went through a load full of pictures and yes, ya face appeared everywhere. Do smile in photos, ya look so much cuter than when ya give a sour face. And, the hair... oh man! The hair. Ya're not Micah who looks suave in floppy hair (and even hotter in spike so I found out). Get a hair cut, top dude!

I really want to dedicate this post to ya because I want to announce to the world (not yet) how God has blessed with me 2 top dudes here, Terry and ya. And I really enjoy bein with ya guys and chattin abt a whole load of rubbish. No surprise there. My otherwise borin life has been spiced up with splashes of laughter and fun hey. It's just been an amazin journey knowin ya and tht I know we will definitely be friends forever yeap? Anythin else, let master-servant, I don't know. (Am I makin sense here? It's the lack of sleep) Currently, am in a concussed state after someone opened the toilet door and me bein slow to react got whack full on by it. Hardcore.

I'm gonna say it here.. tht when I return to Sgp for hols, I'm really really gonna miss Terry and ya HEAPS. Massively hey. Ok. Comatose now. Got to run. Call me when ya've read it and to discuss tmr's thingy. Cheers.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home