Thursday, June 10, 2004

Just thought of makin a quick blog before I leave Murdoch Uni. (And pray tht I don't miss the LAST bus) Man, it's pourin like crazy with strong gusts of wind. A blizzard. Yapz. And I'm in a little skirt today because my Mum thought tht I wasn't goin out today and took ALL my long pants for a wash. Can ya imagine?? It's F-R-E-E-Z-I-N hey.

Anywho. Been with Terry and Rowena today. Got some work done. Yapz. But plannin not to sleep tonight and MUG. Seriously hey. I don't wanna muck up my exams. Plus, out of my 4 papers, the exam preparatns for 3 papers are practically non-existent. One word for me: SUICIDAL. Yes.

I ran into tht lady again as I left UWA last night. Her name is Dianne anyway. I gave her $10 and told her she was better off hangin arnd the City the whole night than arnd UWA as Mackers is open 24hrs. She was hell grateful to me. But I don't think of it as anythin. It's the very least I cld do for her. Like I said, it forced me to really count my own blessings and appreciate all the goodness arnd me. She rang me this morn to tell me she got back home safely. Thank God. She then rang me up to chat with me. Cld really sense her loneliness and isolatn. My heart went out to her. She really wants to meet up with me before I fly back home, but man, I really don't know if tht's possible. Jaks, can I brin ya along this time? Got to see how tht goes. My Mum wasn't too pleased with me when I told her abt it. In fact, I'd a tiff with her coz she told me I was just "stupid and naive". However, I genuinely feel tht Dianne really needs someone there for her and to be her friend.

Think I'm gonna miss my bus if I don't make a move soon hey. Pretty weary of the weather conditns outside. Not sure if I can make it. However, I don't wanna trouble anyone so yap. Not goin to church tmr coz I really need to pia for my Microecons paper on Sat morn. Good luck to me. And all those with exams too!

Cheers guys.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home