Wednesday, June 09, 2004

Have made up my mind. I'm goin to let it go. My subj of interest. He's frm church hey, and I realized not only does Terry know him, so does Micah, Huimin, Trina, Jaks and all know him. Tht's prob why I'll never mouth a single word to anyone. It's too great a risk.

Why the sudden change of mind, ya must be thinkin. Look. No one likes to be hurt. Either how, in this circumstance, whtever the outcome may be, the person tht will be hurt is me. I can't allow myself to fall deeper into this ditch tht I'm in. Before it's too late to climb out or for anyone to pull me out of this whirpool of emotns tht are just ragin inside of me.

So I just have to let it go. Feel like I'm bein flayed in oil or scorched with fire, but tht's just the physical aspect of it. The one thing tht is really sufferin is the very same organ tht keeps me alive, beatin steadily on, for now anyway. All I know for now, is tht I can only cherish each and every single little time tht I have with him.

Here's a poem I've found.

Love is so very special
Yet can make you feel so lost
It can arrive just like the springtime
And melt away like morning frost

You must find ways to nurture
Always grow your love with care
Never ever take for granted
The love that you both share

Mistakes are bound to happen
You may hurt each other's heart
Yet don't give up to easily
It will tear your love apart

Love resembles a bright flame
That lights a dark starry night
Never ever let this flame burn down
Rekindle with all your might

Take a moment every day
Look deep into each other's eyes
Never hesitate to show affection
Small gestures will keep a love alive

Talk openly about your feelings
Take time to show that you care
Treasure each and every moment
Because to find true love is rare.

- Connie Thomas Lugo -

The only difference here is tht the feelins are not reciprocated. Cheers guys.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home