Sunday, June 13, 2004

The Micro exam didn't go tht badly on Saturday hey. It wasn't easy, but it wasn't too tough, For tht, I really give thanks to God. Ya see, I'd no intentn to go to church on Friday night, but as I was studyin with Dorcas, somehow, I decided to go to YPG (Young Pple's Grp) with her. Hell was I guilty there- my dad wasn't too pleased when he heard tht I was goin to church. In fact, he hung up on me. However, I kept tellin myself tht TIME SPENT WITH GOD IS TIME WELL-SPENT. Indeed. God will honour those who honour Him. Jaks and I prayed together for the 1st time abt it. I prayed hard for my exam. And it didn't go too badly.

I have 3 more papers before returnin home. Guys, ya have no idea how badly I want to see all of ya. Markie, Gerald, Marcus, Eugene, pJ, MaryAnn, XW, wJ.. Shah.. all ya guys. I'm feelin really sick as I'm typin this but my preparatn for these 3 papers are non-existent. Really don't know wht I'm gonna do abt it. Gonna MUG like crazy, bang in hrs on them. Found out tht muggin at the expense of ya sleep really tks a toll on ya body. (Though I clocked 12hrs of sleep last night). 1stly, I'm down with a fever now and a persistent migrain. 2ndly, PIMPLE OUTBREAK due to stress. (Not the way to go Rach!) Stomach flu due to improper meals. 4thly, bein alittle short-tempered with pple who tick me off (usually I'm not like tht. Ya know who ya are.) Lastly, abt 10 sec slow in reactin to stuff. Moral? Get sleep.

Not sure how I'm gonna work it out but I'll put all my faith in God to see me through this period of time. Trust in Him. Ok... went to chuch today hey as I'd choir presentatn. Right now, I'm pretty downcast for the above reasons and an additional one. Had a little tiff with Jaks, not tht I meant to have one with him. I really didn't want to tiff with him when I'm gonna leave and miss him. Guess it's pretty much me bein a small gas ghost because of my lack of sleep and him bein so ticked off.

Basically, he's pissed with his sis. So when I went lunch with him and Alan, he was in this tensed mood and drivin pretty recklessly, in additn to bein abrupt in his speech. Tht's not the way to go, Gerald will know tht. Gerald ignores me when I throw my temper arnd too. It tks alot of patience and self-awareness to withhold and control. So I got ticked off by his attitude. Ignored him quite a bit. Not sure if he's pissed with me. But I mged him to explain why I reacted the way I did. We all have to learn. I told him tht I care tht's why I showed him attitude back. And it's true, I really do care abt him. Maybe too much even. I'll miss him so much when I go back hey. Jaks, I really hope ya understand. Sometimes, it's just not the best thing to do when ya're pissed. I'd learnt mine the hard way. Ya don't know but they guys back home know, I've pretty bad-tempered but ya need to learn to tk things in ya stride ok? *hugs* *muacks*

I'm really stressed out abt my exams. (though I'm not doin anythin abt it, which sucks even more hey). Pray tht all goes well for me. Really. I just aim to pass my Law units and I'll be overjoyed. Don't wanna be kicked out of law sch. This sounds crass and pathetic, but oh well, wht to do? Perhaps I am.

Oh. Before I sign off, I just found out tht the only thing tht Jaks likes abt me is my ears hey. Man!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home