Wednesday, June 16, 2004

Definitely not my day.
Officially the crappest, toughest, most brain-sappin paper I've ever seen and attempted in my entire life.
Legal Process.
Guess wht?
I know I've failed it and for the 1st time in life, need to tk a supplementary exam.
How do I know I've failed?
I'd left 40% blank.
And the irony is,
It's open bk!
Fuckin wow.

To brighten up this "BEAUtiful" day
I've Math immediately after tht.
Guess wht?
The paper isn't anywhere over yet and I'm postin this to ya.
2 hr paper, but I left after 1.
So, bye bye to my HD.
Not tht I wanted to leave,
I just can't think anymore.

I know ya guys are thinkin,
Rach, ya're losin it..
Crackin up, spaced out, zonked out
Perhaps.
Demented. Sucked dry.

Gonna MUG for my Contract on Fri.
Or byebye Law Sch.
I know I've to be thankful there's such thing as supps for Legal or I wld have been DEAD.
1st I have to meet up with Liling and her family for dinner tonight.
Great.
There goes my MUG time.
Not tht I don't want to see her,
but NOW?

However.
Really need to talk to someone, anyone.
To gibber nonsensical stuff and have a good time.
De-stress, detox, whtever it is.
Ring me guys.
Cheers. Love ya all. Know I'm grumpy but.. I'll be alright.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home