Saturday, June 19, 2004

Exams are officially over. And guess wht? I'm back in Sgp NOW! So.. for the next 3wks plus, I'll be updatin my "loved ones" in Perth. Somethin just doesn't feel right here. I feel naked knowin tht I can't see the pple tht I hang out with ALL the time in Perth. If I'm not with either of them, I'm on the phone with either of them.

As much as the anticipation of seein everyone back home, the dreaded feelin of impendin doom (tht's really serious hey) of leavin these 2 awesome, fanastic and fun-filled guys was just like a 16pound bowling ball in my stomach, waitin to erupt. When I bid farewell to them last night, tears were threatenin to spill over. Never wanted the hugs to end. All the way in the flight, I was just reflectin on this "whirlwind friendship" (not romance) and realize how much I loved and appreciated them.

If ya guys know me.. I'm strictly ANTI-MSN and guess wht? No prezzies there.. I'm on MSN talkin to Jaks! This is called "the crazy things ya do when ya miss pple" Don't worry, I'll keep everyone back in Perth updated. Like... Gerald has fractured some bone and can't see me, so I'll see him! (Go to his house tht is...) My "bro" will meet me tmr. *yAy*.

Ok.. Will update soon. *hugs**muacks* Tk care coz I care. Cheers

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home