Thursday, June 24, 2004

Was seriously overjoyed when Terry called after the end of his exams hey. I was like this smilin idiot just listenin to him narrate the series of day events. Thank God I was at home and not outside!

Anywayz. Been talkin to Jaks daily on MSN. Seriously hey, I've become this MSN freak even though it's only Jaks tht I talk to on MSN, coz Terry's hardly online. Missin them heaps! Their pictures on my mobile are on rotation, 2 days Terry wallpaper, 2 days Jaks wallpaper, so tht whenever I look at it, it brings a wide smile to my face. Gosh, missin the guys heaps! Yeah, though I did tiff with Jaks last night (which was quite upsettin), it made me realise tht I missed them even more! It's so frustratin to tiff with someone (esp Jaks) and be so far away frm them physically coz it's so bloody difficult to solve problems online. However, all's good and cool now. Still love him heaps hey. (Heard tht Jaks??)

Poor Gerald (and me). After the unfortunate fracturin of his tailbone, he has to remain in camp till the 2nd or 3rd July. This means, I CAN'T SEE HIM! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH... Damn! I so want to chill him badly with capitl B! Plus, pJ is comin back frm Malaysia which is heaps good coz I've been dyin to catch up with her. Know I haven't been there much for her lately, because I've been so preoccupied with my church friends back in Perth, but she's constantly in my prayers and thoughts. Heard tht girl? Ya mean heaps to me. *huggies*muacks*

Been great chillin with XW too. Had an awesome time at her place, despite the little "situation" tht occurred at her place (tht doesn't involve me).

Tk care, cheers.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home