Saturday, June 26, 2004

Not sure if I'd mentioned this before but Jaks and I "tiffed" some days back which ended me up in tears and stuff. Was dreadfully saddened by this unexpected happenin hey. But like the norm, all's good now. Missin him (as usual, no surprise). Anywayz. Am in Malaysia right now, Genting. Didn't want to come hey, but it's some kind of family getaway, how can I possible dodge it right? I'm half-asleep as I'm typin this in, so kindly forgive for dodgy expression of words or weird talk. Basically quite zonked out.

I think ya guys might be wonderin wht happened to my subj of interest hey. Nono, he hasn't disappeared and no, I didn't manage to give it up like said in my previous entries. Look, basically, my heart isn't simply listenin to my brain. Somehow, I'm bein led by all the wrong signals, which isn't good. However, my friend says.. "No Rach! It's good.. This is truly love." WHAT??? I don't want to freak him out hey (though I think I have. Have I?)Oh well. See how it goes.

Oh yes, somethin really impt. TERRY DOESN'T HAVE TO GO KALGOOLIE! *yAy!* I'm joyious, ecstatic, over the moon and sun. When he rang me tht day to tell me the good news, I cld hardly contain it hey. Prancin arnd doin alittle dance, grinnin like a Chesire cat... Man! I save all the petrol money! WOOHOO! Thank God!

Stonin, spacin out, zonked. I'll sign off. Love all of ya guys. *hugs*muacks* Cheers.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home