Thursday, July 22, 2004

Given myself several heart attacks a day since Sunday when I gave away my most precious possession, the silver ring tht sits "daintily" on my left hand 4th finger. However, I have no regrets, none at all, for givin it away. Everytime I attempt to play with the ring and find it missin........ My heart just stops beatin, thinkin tht I have lost it. However, these few days reinforced the rightness of my decision. Sure, I feel weird, naked, stripped without it. But I'm doin alright with it. I know it's somwhere better servin a more meaninful purpose of friendship.
 
Movin house tonight. Jaks, Terry, LimLee, Eugene and Aaron have kindly agreed to help me tonight. Awfully grateful.  Oh... I'd the most awesome lunch today with a eall reall good friend. We went to this Korean BBQ so now, I STINK really BADLY! No wonder pple are duckin me now. Haha.
 
Alrighty need to copy some notes. Haven't done much abt Legal Process yet. *whinges* Someone pls help me!!! *Sob!!* Miss ya all. *muacks* Cheers.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home